Suicide Squad might not have been the highlight of a DC & Warner Bros’ superhero films, but if there’s one character that definitely left fans lovestruck, it would be Margot Robbie’s portrayal of Harley Quinn.
To keep the fans of Harley Quinn smiling, Mezco Toyz revealed a new Harley Quinn figure that is sure to cause & collectors to run to their wallets & dish out some cash. The figure will cost $75.00. & can be ordered here. Check out the images & official press release below!
The One:12 Collective Harley Quinn
Straight from the DC Comic’s summer blockbuster Suicide Squad comes Harley Quinn. What do you get when a secret government agency forms a super team comprised completely of bad guys? – “Worst. Heroes. Ever”!
Jumping off the big screen, from the summer box office smash Suicide Squad, comes Harley Quinn, the deranged and extremely dangerous poster girl formally known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel; now villainess girlfriend to the psychotic Joker.
Debuting their premiere female body, The One:12 Collective captures every aspect of Margot Robbi’s celebrated portrayal of the dangerously unpredictable Harley Quinn. Crafted with detailing and outfitting never seen before at this scale.
The Harley Quinn One:12 Collective figure features:
· Three (3) newly developed, detailed head portraits featuring Margot Robbi’s likeness including:
– Standard head
– Laughing head
– Bubble gum popping head
· One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
· Hand-painted, authentic detailing
· Approximately 16cm tall
· Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
– One (1) pair of baseball bat holding hands (L & R)
– One (1) gun holding hand (R)
· Choker collar
· Four (4) spiked bracelets
· Satin “Property Of Joker” jacket
· “Daddy’s Little Monster” t-shirt
· Red and blue hot pants
· Harness/underarm holster
· Fully loaded studded belt
· Haute couture boots
· One (1) baseball bat
· One (1) revolver (fits in shoulder holster)
· One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
· One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Sean is the jock-like but lovable geek from N.Y.C. who knows his way around a T.A.R.D.I.S. or two. If you ever wanted to know what a time capsule stuffed with pop culture looked like, Sean is it. Anime, movies, television shows, cartoon theme songs from the 80s to the early 2000s, video games & comics this man knows is all. Sean created 4 Geeks Like You back in 2012 as a platform where every form of pop culture could be discussed. Sean has his Bachelor of Science in Nursing & is a vegan.