We finally received news from Crunchyroll & Toei Animation about when the Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero film will get its global release. Crunchyroll also revealed the English dub cast which includes Son Gohan (Kyle Hebert), Son Goku (Sean Schemmel), Son Goten (Robert McCollum), Piccolo (Christopher R. Sabat), Bulma (Monica Rial), Vegeta (Christopher R. Sabat), Krillin (Sonny Strait), Trunks (Eric Vale), Videl (Kara Edwards), and Pan (Jeannie Tirado).
The global release dates are as follows:
- August 18 – Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Central
- America, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay
- August 19 – United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Zambia, Vietnam
- August 26 – India, Indonesia
- August 30 – Malaysia, Brunei
- August 31 – the Philippines
- September 1 – Singapore
- September 8 – Taiwan
- September 15 – South Korea
- September 29 – Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao
The Red Ribbon Army, the evil organization that was once destroyed by Goku in the past, has been reformed by a group of people who have created new and mightier Androids, Gamma 1 and Gamma 2, and are seeking vengeance against Goku and his friends and family.
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero will be produced by Toei Animation &written by Dragon Ball series creator Akira Toriyama. The film stars & will star Masako Nozawa (Goku, Gohan), Toshio Furukawa (Piccolo), Yūko Minaguchi (Pan), Ryō Horikawar (Vegeta), Mayumi Tanaka (Krillin), Aya Hisakawa (Bulma), Bin Shimada (Broly), Ken Uo (Korin), Aya Hirano (Dende), Hiroshi Kamiya (Gamma #1), Mamoru Miyano (Gamma #2).